Designed for immigration officers, PDSO/DSOs and anyone else involved in the logistics of managing international students and scholars, the Essential Bundle will help your staff become competent in U.S. federal regulations and procedures for foreign student and immigration advising and compliance.
The Essential Bundle is a series of e-learning courses that provides in-depth and up-to-the-minute insights into the various regulations, common interpretations and the best practice implementation of visa processing. Topics covered include:
- How to use SEVIS system, create & maintain records and manage alerts.
- Updating the institutional I-17 and applying for recertification
- Details of I-20 issuance, travel and re-entry
- Addressing common situations encountered by Designated School Officials
- Handling undocumented students
- Understanding various immigration status
- Defining who should be classified as an international student
- Order online or contact us for more information.
These courses were created by Academic Assembly Advisory Partner Ron Cushing, one the leading immigration and operations experts in the field. Ron has been the Director of the UC International Services at the University of Cincinnati for over 20 years, where he is responsible for serving nearly 5,000 non-immigrant students, faculty, and researchers on an annual basis in the F, J, H-1B, TN and O visa classifications.